Sterling Heating Installation & Replacement
Installing Quality Heating Systems in Fairfax & Loudoun Counties
Running your heating system consistently on a daily basis can take on toll on your system over the years. Although repairs can help, eventually, this wear and tear will require replacement. At Cardinal Heating & Cooling, we can help you select the ideal system that fits your individual needs. We take a number of factors into account, such as whether you have time for a ductwork system and your budget. You may not realize it but installing a new heating system in your home can actually increase your overall comfort and decrease your energy costs.
Other factors to consider when choosing a new heating system include but are not limited to:
- Fuel source
- AFUE or efficiency rating
- Indoor air quality features
- Zoning capabilities
- Available warranties
If you are unsure what type of heater is right for your home, contact our expert team at 703.755.0680. We are knowledgeable in practically every heating system brand and can fully explain the benefits of each.
Sizing Your Heater for Installation or Replacement
Sizing a heater is one of the most important factors in the process of heating replacement or installations. We take the time to inspect your home, your current system, and learn about your unique comfort needs to ensure that we are installing the right sized heater. An undersized heater will not be able to heat your home efficiently while a too large heater can be ineffective and run up your energy costs. Should you decide to replace your heating system, allow us to help. Our company serves home and business owners throughout Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.
5 Signs You Need Heating Replacement
1. Poor indoor air quality - Old heaters, particular gas units, tend to pump out very dry heat as they age. If you notice an uptick in dry skin or wilting plants then consult our Sterling heating replacement specialists because your unit could be on its last legs.
2. Old age - On average, heating units live for about 15-30 years. If your unit is older than 15 years, you should at least get the opinion of a professional before throwing more money at repairs.
3. Repair after repair - While a single repair might be cheaper than heating replacement, at some point the umpteenth heating repair will cost you more when you consider that your unit could be dying and the replacement cost is inevitable.
4. Utility bills on the rise - As heaters get older, they become less efficient. While this loss of efficiency might not show up in your indoor air environment, it could show up in your monthly utility bill.
5. Our HVAC replacement formula - When deciding if you should repair or replace your HVAC units, our Sterling heating replacement experts use the following formula: if the (cost of repair) multiplied by the (age of the unit in years) is greater than (the cost of replacement) then you should replace your unit.
Call Today for Heating System Installation Done Right
When you call our experienced Sterling heating team at Cardinal Heating & Cooling to install your new heater, we ensure a job done right. Our heating professionals know that proper installation is the first step to having an optimal heater, you can rest assured that we are dedicated to providing correct and timely system installations.
Get in touch with us today to learn about your Sterling heating replacement options or to schedule a new installation.
Feel at ease with no surprises—we charge by the job, not by the hour.
Our technicians are trained and tested to the highest standards.
We only suggest a replacement when your system is beyond repair.
We focus on creating long-term relationships with our customers.