Sterling Heating Repair
Offering Prompt & Affordable Repairs in Fairfax & Loudoun Counties
During the winters in Virginia, you and your family may get extremely cold without a sufficient heating system. You should be able to count on your heater to keep you comfortable and at Cardinal Heating & Cooling, we can help you do exactly that. If your equipment has broken down, our team can get it back up and running in no time.
Additionally, if you notice any minor inefficiencies with your heater such as poor air flow or taking too long to reach desired temperatures, we can provide you with comprehensive inspections and tune-ups. Our family owned and operated company offers maintenance agreements to keep your heating systems in check.
To learn more about Sterling heating repair or our maintenance agreements, call 703.755.0680.
Signs Your Heater is in Need of Repairs
Certain issues with your heater, like leaks or cracks, as well as problems with the pilot light, can be dangerous if they are not addressed immediately. Some key signs that your heater needs repairs include:
- Frequent cycling: If your heater is frequently cycling on and off, it's likely that there's an airflow problem causing the unit to overheat. Check the air filter to make sure it's not too dirty to allow for proper air flow.
- Uneven heat: If you're not getting even heat throughout your living quarters, first check that all of your vents aren't being obstructed by any furniture. If that's not the issue, call in our Sterling heating repair technicians as you're most likely experiencing heat-loss in your ducts.
- Strange noises: All heaters make a little bit of noise, especially when you're turning on your unit. But if you're hearing loud noises like banging or screeching that you've never hear before, it's best to get a professional opinion.
- Strange smells: This is most common the first time you turn your heater on for the year – as the dust that's accumulated during the months you weren't using your heater burns away, it can smell a bit weird for a few hours. If the smell persists, or if you smell gas at any point, call us right away to take a look and make sure you don't have a gas leak.
- Excessively high energy bills during winter: This is most likely caused by one of two reasons. First, it's possible your experiencing heat-loss in your ducts and your heating unit is working overtime to keep the thermostat at the desired temperature. It's also possible that there's something wrong with your heating unit and it's taking more inputs to achieve the desired output.
- The pilot light is burning yellow: This is a sign that your heater has a carbon monoxide leak, and needs to be fixed immediately. The pilot light should always burn blue, and if you ever notice it burning yellow, turn off your heater immediately and call for emergency repairs.
At Cardinal Heating & Cooling, our Sterling heating repair specialists' goal is not only to keep your heating system working but also to make sure that it is safe to operate. We are trained to resolve practically every heating issue imaginable, and we service all heating system makes and models, and are committed to providing you with the most affordable solution every time.
Call for Professional Heater Repair Services in Sterling Today
Throughout the colder months of the year, your heating system not only keeps you warm but helps to regulate and circulate the air in your home. When something goes wrong, it is essential that you do not try to fix it yourself. This type of intricate system requires the attention of a trained professional, like our company with more than 34 years of industry experience.
To make an appointment for heating service anywhere in Fairfax or Loudoun County, please call our Sterling heating repair specialists today or contact us online.
Why Choose Cardinal Heating & Cooling
Feel at ease with no surprises—we charge by the job, not by the hour.
Our technicians are trained and tested to the highest standards.
We only suggest a replacement when your system is beyond repair.
We focus on creating long-term relationships with our customers.