Trane HVAC Products & Services in Sterling
Bring the Best to Your Home; Call Cardinal Heating & Cooling!
Trane has built a reputation for quality, reliability, and longevity, making them one of the most trusted names in HVAC equipment and technology. Today, they are a worldwide leader in indoor comfort and air quality control systems, providing millions of homes with the cooling and heating they need. Here at Cardinal Heating & Cooling, we’re proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist, which means we have the training and tools to install, maintain, and service Trane equipment!
The Trane Comfort Specialist program identifies contractors which have obtained an advanced level of mastery over Trane products, enabling them to offer superior services and care. Through this program, Trane indicates contractors who have specifically demonstrated excellence in both customer service and workmanship, thus making them the best choice for customers looking to install or get work done on their Trane HVAC systems. This is no small feat: only a small percentage of contractors ever obtain this factory designation, and it’s something we’re proud of here at Cardinal Heating & Cooling.
We service all Trane products, including:
- Air conditioners: We offer a complete range of Trane air conditioning systems, including a wide variety of sizes, outputs, and energy efficiencies. Whether you’re looking for a simple, budget-friendly system or an advanced high-efficiency unit with all of the latest advanced features, we can create a solution customized to your home!
- Heat pumps: Trane offers heat pumps that have SEER ratings up to 19.75 and HSBF ratings up to 10.0, and all Trane units meet ENERGY STAR certification requirements.
- Furnaces: Trane offers both gas and oil furnaces, and our team can install, service, and maintain them to ensure they continue to run at peak performance levels!
- Boilers: Trane offers boiler equipment for residential applications, and Cardinal Heating & Cooling can service these units!
- Additional equipment: Whether you need your thermostat replaced, want to zone your heating and cooling solution, or need your air purified, Trane has a solution that’s right for you!
Trane HVAC Maintenance
As with any air conditioning and heating solution, maintenance is key to both energy efficiency and reliability as well as extending its lifespan. Cardinal Heating & Cooling’s highly-trained team of Sterling can provide you with maintenance services for your air conditioner or heater that are specifically designed to maximize the functionality of Trane systems and ensure your equipment can continue to serve your home optimally, even during the hottest days of summer and coldest nights of winter.
Trane HVAC Repair
When something goes wrong with your equipment, why not choose a company that the manufacturer itself has specifically indicated possesses a mastery of the technology? Cardinal Heating & Cooling has all of the parts, tools, and training needed to offer you budget-conscious and effective repair solutions that get your Trane equipment working properly again. Likewise, if your system is still under warranty, Cardinal Heating & Cooling can make the claim process easy so your heating or cooling system will be up and running again in no time!
Why work with the Trane Comfort Specialists at Cardinal Heating & Cooling?
- We’re A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau
- We have a Class A Virginia contractor’s license
- We’re locally-operated and family-owned
- We’re upfront about pricing, honest, and professional
- We’ve operated under the same high standards since opening in 1991
Don't Leave Your Trane HVAC Unit to Anyone Less Than the Best
When your Trane HVAC unit needs repair, maintenance, or replacement, call in the experts at Cardinal Heating & Cooling to handle the job. Our Sterling HVAC technicians have experience working with all Trane products and will work with you to provide the best solution to your heating or cooling problem. With more than 25 years of experience, you can count on our team to provide fast and reliable service to get your home or businesses' system back up and running like new in no time. Contact us to schedule a service for your Trane heating and cooling product today!
Call Cardinal Heating & Cooling today at 703.755.0680 to schedule an appointment and learn more about the great Trane equipment options we offer!
Why Choose Cardinal Heating & Cooling
Feel at ease with no surprises—we charge by the job, not by the hour.
Our technicians are trained and tested to the highest standards.
We only suggest a replacement when your system is beyond repair.
We focus on creating long-term relationships with our customers.