Lovettsville HVAC Services
Let Our Licensed & Trained HVAC Technicians Get the Job Done Right
When it’s excruciatingly hot or blistering cold outside, we rely on our air conditioning and heating systems to provide comfort throughout homes and offices all year round. However, we often take this type of comfort for granted until an issue occurs which disrupts the flow of our lives and work.
If your air conditioner or furnace is experiencing a malfunction which may require repair or even replacement, our HVAC technicians at Cardinal Heating & Cooling are ready to resolve the issue once and for all. We are a family owned-and-operated company, which means we are committed to making all our customers feel like family—and family always deserves the best.
The following are several reasons why you should hire our Lovettsville, VA team:
- More than 35 years of experience in the HVAC industry
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Our technicians each have a Master HVAC license, Class A VA Contractors license, and Master Gasfitter license, as well as NATE certified, EPA certified, and Trane Certified Dealers
- Equipped with the latest technology for repairs and installations
- Provide free estimates and flat-rate pricing on all our jobs
- Offer flexible financing with approved credit through Wells Fargo
5 Subtle Signs You Need HVAC Services
1.Strange noises - All HVAC units make a little bit of noise, but if the noises are new or very loud then make sure to call in our experts in Lovettsville HVAC services because some of these issues can get worse as time goes on.
2. Smells that are off - If you use natural gas and smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and should act accordingly. There can also be foul smells coming from your ducts or HVAC units so when in doubt it's better to get a professional's opinion.
3. Utility bills on the rise - As HVAC units age, they'll become less efficient over time which means they'll need more power to achieve the same desired temperature. This inefficiency might not seem like much until you notice you're paying more every month for it.
4. Your units haven't had regular maintenance - Without regular HVAC maintenance, your units will need more repairs, be less efficient, and last shorter than if you subscribe to routine maintenance.
5. Poor indoor air quality Older HVAC units, particularly old oil heaters, can take a toll on your indoor air quality. If your air quality isn't what it used to be then consult our Lovettsville HVAC experts about getting your clean air back.
What We Can Do For You
Our HVAC technicians can assess your situation, determine your repair options, provide upfront pricing, and get the job done right without delay. However, there are some instances where we encounter situations where the current system is beyond repair and replacement is the most cost-effective option. Fortunately, our technicians are all Trane Comfort Specialists and prepared to install a new air conditioning or heating unit which suits your home, family size, and your specific needs. To ensure your HVAC systems are always performing at peak efficiency, we offer maintenance/tune-up packages to help you avoid costly repairs in the future.
The HVAC services that Cardinal Heating & Cooling offers include:
- Air conditioning
- AC installation and replacement
- AC maintenance and repairs
- Air Quality Services
- Humidifiers and humidifiers
- Heater maintenance and repair
- Heater installation and replacement
- Mini Split & Ductless
- Trane Products & Services
Call (703) 755-0680 to Get a Free Estimate Today!
Our Lovettsville heating and air conditioning company responds promptly to all service calls. Additionally, we offer specials which save our customers money for specific services. Do hesitate to let us help you return your comfort and peace of mind.
Contact us and schedule a Lovettsville HVAC service immediately.
Feel at ease with no surprises—we charge by the job, not by the hour.
Our technicians are trained and tested to the highest standards.
We only suggest a replacement when your system is beyond repair.
We focus on creating long-term relationships with our customers.